Our specialized Orthopedic Rehab Program is dedicated to restoring physical function to individuals recovering from an injury, hip or knee replacement, trauma, or surgery. At Sinai Center, we deliver a hands-on approach that starts with an initial evaluation and extends through post-discharge care.
We aim to get you back home as quickly as possible!
- Expansive 3000 sq. ft. Rehab Gym with Model Kitchen, Bed & Bath
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Equipment & Modalities
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy up to 7 Days a Week
- On-staff Physiatrist conducting regular rounds
- Highly Trained Therapists
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
To achieve the best possible outcomes, our program utilizes “Best Evidence-Based Medicine” algorithms. Our expert therapy team – comprised of physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists – works closely with our physiatrist to tailor a care plan to suit each resident’s needs and optimize their functionality.