Our newly renovated 86-bed Short Term Rehab unit, dedicated to the needs of the subacute patient, combines the comforts of home with exceptional clinical care. Whether you’re recovering from surgery, stroke or illness, we have a team of highly qualified and supportive therapists ready to help you achieve your highest level of independence and get you back home.
Our well-stocked rehabilitation gym, the largest in Essex County, is designed to reacclimate patients to their home environment. Following an individualized goal-oriented plan of care, therapy sessions are offered daily.
- Expansive 3000 sq. ft. Rehab Gym with Model Kitchen, Bed & Bath
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Equipment & Modalities
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy up to 7 Days a Week
- Highly Trained Therapists
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
Our Specialized Expertise encompasses:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Amputee Care
- Pulmonary Conditions
- Stroke & Neurological
- Cardiac Recovery